Terms and Conditions
By booking a package with Sammy Sleep Nanny I agree to the following Terms and Conditions
1. I agree to pay the invoice prior to work commencing on my plan and consultation and acknowledge if this has not been received within 48 hours of booking my date will be released and it will be necessary to rebook a new consultation date
2. I understand that in no circumstances will a refund be given. This includes the deposit. Suggestions offered are based on information shared at point of Consultation, sleep diaries, sleep questionnaires and follow up Information. Sam at Sammy Sleep Nanny will share her knowledge and suggestions for the most appropriate course of action. Sam will give you all the tools and support you need to succeed and success is reliant on you following her advice.
3. I understand that any changes made to my baby or child’s sleep, feeding, routine are suggestions and I as the parent/carer/guardian am responsible for choosing to implement. I understand results are entirely dependent on the commitment from myself as the parent to consistently follow the plan.
4. I understand my sleep assessment and plan is meant only for my family and may not be shared with a third party. Any party found to be sharing sleep plans and guides will be liable for the cost of the shared program.
5. I agree to disclose any medical condition to Sammy Sleep Nanny which my baby/child has.
6. I agree to taking responsibility to follow safer sleeping practices in line with SIDS Guidance. All information relating to safer sleep can be found on the NHS Reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) - NHS (www.nhs.uk) and The Lullaby Trust website (www.lullabytrust.org.uk). If I choose to ignore this guidance, I accept full responsibility for this.
7. I understand the safety guidelines on Co-sleeping and bed sharing if applicable
8. I understand any information given is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. I agree to seek the advice of a GP or other qualified medical provider regarding medical treatment or conditions.
9. Sammy Sleep Nanny disclaims any and all warranties, whether statutory, express or implied. As the parent I voluntarily agree on behalf of myself, successors and assigns to waive and release Sammy Sleep Nanny from any and all claims of liability, loss, damage, injury or other demands for compensation that may be acquired during and following the time and associations with Sammy Sleep Nanny.
10. I understand and accept that Sammy Sleep Nanny may be unavailable due to personal reasons or work related appointments. Sam endeavours to answer all enquiries within 6 hours however during holiday periods, evenings and weekends there may be a delay in response. Phone support is to be arranged at a mutually agreed time. Evening appointments and weekend support should be scheduled and agreed in advance
11. The Support Package length starts from an agreed day. I understand a set start date must be given at the Consultation should there be a need for a delayed start.
12. I agree to only contact Sam between the hours of 8am – 9pm for follow up support via WhatsApp, text or email. Sam will always aim to reply to messages within 6 hours of receipt, but usually will reply much earlier.
13. I understand that it is my responsibility to contact Sammy Sleep Nanny for my follow up (including text, emails and WhatsApp support) and send the sleep diary information through to be assessed for feedback as frequently as suggested.
14. If Sammy Sleep Nanny attempts to contact you on two separate occasions and does not hear back, Sammy Sleep Nanny will assume you are happy and require no further support until I hear from you again within our agreed timeframe
Sammy Sleep Nanny reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions or any part of them at any time so please review. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately
I accept responsibility and agree to the Terms and Conditions as provided prior to booking any of services offered by Sammy Sleep Nanny.
February 23rd 2021
All rights reserved
All materials are provided for non-commercial personal use only. The Client agrees that they will not copy, distribute or adapt the content for any other use.
Sammy Sleep Nanny maintains this site for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the site. The Client and any visitor to this website may download material displayed on the website for personal, non-commercial use, provided the Client also retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not for any reason, however, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Sammy Sleep Nanny's written permission.
The information on this website is not intended nor is implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or the health and welfare of your baby, toddler or child. If you have any medical concerns about your child you should seek advice from your doctor before using the techniques offered by Sammy Sleep Nanny.
Sammy Sleep Nanny will use reasonable efforts to include up to date and accurate information on this internet site, but makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided.
Sammy Sleep Nanny shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from the information provided at any contact point with Sammy Sleep Nanny.
Sammy Sleep Nanny may provide links or references to other sites but the owner of this site have no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided merely a convenience to the users of this site.
Sammy Sleep Nanny endeavours to help you get your child to sleep better at night and nap well where appropriate. We do not, however, offer any guarantees or assurances that the bespoke sleep plan will work for all children. The level of success will be greatly enhanced by following the recommended plan exactly and consistently. Not following the plan consistently or choosing only parts of it will reduce the likelihood of it being classed as a success.
Please note: I cannot guarantee that your child will not cry during the process however, I make pains to ensure that at all times your child is aware of your support and your presence and you will be on hand to comfort them and to provide an emotionally appropriate response to their needs.
Every website has a story, and your visitors want to hear yours. This space is a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are, what your team does, and what your site has to offer. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want site visitors to know.
If you’re a business, talk about how you started and share your professional journey. Explain your core values, your commitment to customers, and how you stand out from the crowd. Add a photo, gallery, or video for even more engagement.